We docked in Reykjavik at sunset with the orange sky in the north west reflected by the opera house. A spectacular port to finish our journey.
- ► 2009 (28)
- R&R in Husavik
- It just gets better and better!
- Pressing on westwards whilst the wind is right
- The far north west
- Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
- The generation game
- Just 172 miles to Greenland!
- Down wind to Reykjavik
- Iceland's westerly point
- Sunset and journey's end
- The bad weather catches up with us
- Short trip to secure winter berth
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2017 (96)