- ► 2017 (88)
- ► 2016 (88)
- Short trip to secure winter berth
- The bad weather catches up with us
- Sunset and journey's end
- Iceland's westerly point
- Down wind to Reykjavik
- Just 172 miles to Greenland!
- The generation game
- Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
- The far north west
- Pressing on westwards whilst the wind is right
- It just gets better and better!
- R&R in Husavik
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2009 (28)
Wednesday, 5 August 2015
Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
For some reason the only place deemed warm enough to rise the dough was in my bed! The things we have to do to enjoy a fine breakfast in a wild anchorage!
The anchor was very well dug in but came up without drama and we turned our backs to the wind and headed to Isafjorder. Mid summer yet layer after layer was added to keep out the cold.