- ► 2016 (88)
- Short trip to secure winter berth
- The bad weather catches up with us
- Sunset and journey's end
- Iceland's westerly point
- Down wind to Reykjavik
- Just 172 miles to Greenland!
- The generation game
- Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
- The far north west
- Pressing on westwards whilst the wind is right
- It just gets better and better!
- R&R in Husavik
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2009 (28)
Wednesday, 5 August 2015
The far north west
We rounded the cape and then finally turned south hugging a rugged cliff scape swathed in mist. Glad to out of the swell we ducked past a wrecked ship and a ship wreck's refuge hut to enter the enchanting Hesteryi a Fjord and a well earned breakfast at anchor.