- ► 2009 (28)
- Blue sky, sparkling sea and brilliant white bergs
- Sailing downwind for the first time. North to Jyet...
- The scenery just keeps hetting better and better
- Our Furthest North: 71 06N 25 39W
- A day ashore on Bear Island
- photos of and around Jyettes Havn
- Jyttes Havn panorama from above
- Shimshal's Deck Saloon
- Driving the wrong way down a motorway
- Idyllic anchorage but with a rock hard bottom -Har...
- Some fishermen are more successful than others
- Today Shimshal found her limits
- Even Further North - Sydkap 71 17N
- photos of the last 48 hours
- The lesser northern diver
- Rod and Denzil sounding the route into a new ancho...
- photos from the last 24 hours
- A Farewell to Scoresby Sound
- Heading South
- Fwd: Ocean Cruising
- Suited and booted for the brief Arctic night
- Henry Land
- Hard rocky bottoms
- A sad farewell
- They greeted us when we arrived and waved us goodb...
- Our last Greenland anchorage
- Anchorages in Scoresby Sound and Turner Island 201...
- Shimshal's good looks make her a minor celebrity i...
- "No Pressure" -a blog by Rod.
- Downhill to Reykjavik
- A gentle sail back to Reykjavik
- A link to a 15 minute slideshow of our summer crui...
- Drone photography
- Link to Google+ photo Album
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2017 (96)