- ► 2016 (88)
- Short trip to secure winter berth
- The bad weather catches up with us
- Sunset and journey's end
- Iceland's westerly point
- Down wind to Reykjavik
- Just 172 miles to Greenland!
- The generation game
- Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
- The far north west
- Pressing on westwards whilst the wind is right
- It just gets better and better!
- R&R in Husavik
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2009 (28)
Tuesday, 4 August 2015
It just gets better and better!
We had a warm welcome in Siglufjordur and the Union Jack was flying at the harbour in our honour before we had finished tweaking the dock lines. We had arrived on the day of the Herring Festival and the place was packed with tents and campers. The party starts tonight with midnight fireworks.