We had a warm welcome in Siglufjordur and the Union Jack was flying at the harbour in our honour before we had finished tweaking the dock lines. We had arrived on the day of the Herring Festival and the place was packed with tents and campers. The party starts tonight with midnight fireworks.
- ► 2009 (28)
- R&R in Husavik
- It just gets better and better!
- Pressing on westwards whilst the wind is right
- The far north west
- Fresh baked bread and a short day to Isafjorder
- The generation game
- Just 172 miles to Greenland!
- Down wind to Reykjavik
- Iceland's westerly point
- Sunset and journey's end
- The bad weather catches up with us
- Short trip to secure winter berth
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2016 (88)
- ► 2017 (96)